Contract position: Sr Quality Engineer needed in Brooklyn Park MN for a 15 month contract position. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Senior Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Quality Engineer
- Provide Quality Engineering support to product development and inspection teams for Electro-Mechanical device
- Provide support for Final Design Freeze and Product Release
- Support the incoming inspection department and in-process inspections where required
- Review component qualifications and validations to support key development and continuous engineering projects
- Approve key deliverables in support of product launch, which include: component qualifications, design and product risk assessments, shelf life validations, and sterilization validations and more
- Work with R&D engineers and Inspectors to prepare material specifications, and inspection documentation for new products.
- Set inspection requirements, set inspection methods and inspection sampling plans
- BS in Engineering
- 5+ years Medical device experience supporting product development and inspection teams
- Must have working experience of GMP and ISO 13485 requirements
- Expertise in HPALM, preferred
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.