Permanent position: Leading maker of parts for the agri and auto industries seeks a Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) for its operations in Spartanburg, SC. The Maintenance Technician performs a variety of maintenance and repair duties to keep equipment and facilities in good working and safe condition with a focus on electrical components and systems. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Machine Technician
Requirements for the Machine Technician
- Troubleshoots and repairs production equipment on a priority basis.
- Inspects and performs scheduled preventive maintenance on machines, according to schedule and plans.
- Adjust, align and calibrate equipment and machinery to meet production and quality specifications, including sensors and controls as necessary
- 3-plus years experience in industrial maintenance with ability to read and apply technical manuals, work instructions and product specifications, along with ability to properly complete record keeping duties.
- Strong electrical and mechanical aptitude and history of safe work practices and habits.
- Technical training or experience in one or more areas of electrical/electronics, troubleshooting, machining, welding, carpentry, plumbing is highly desirable
- Competitive benefits package to include OT pay.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.