Contract position: Biomedical Engineer needed for amazing opportunity in the Lexington, MA area. The Biomedical Engineer is responsible for performing large scale upstream operations/development within a team environment, including the cell expansion, cell culture, and clarification of non-GMP batches to support development timelines and manufacturing support. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Biomedical Engineer
Requirements for the Biomedical Engineer
- They will seamlessly collaborate within the framework of cross-functional process development teams including engineers and manufacturing teams.
- They will be possess excellent problem solving abilities,
- Hold strong coaching and supervisory skills, and communicate well within our multi-disciplinary environment including manufacturing, quality, and manufacturing technical support teams.
- B.S. with 2+ or M.S. with 1-3 years of experience in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, chemical engineering or related field.
- Work experience must be in a Process scale up or Manufacturing setting.
- 1-2 years of direct hands-on experience with core competency expected is hands-on mammalian cell culture, ideally at different scales including shaker flasks, wave bioreactors, and bench-top or large scale-bioreactors;
- Lead/Perform non-GMP cell culture campaigns (pilot scale) to support new product development, material supply needs and demonstration runs for multiple programs spanning all phases of biopharmaceutical development.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Delta V or Unicorn software experience is a huge plus
- Industry leading contractor benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.