Contract position: IMMEDIATE NEED for a Site QA/QC Manager for a long term project in Wynnewood, OK. You need 15+ years of relevant construction site QC experience on refinery, petrochemical or similar oil & gas construction projects as an Inspector & Manager. You need to be able to start work by mid October. Mob, demob, per diem & a trip home every 3 weeks will be provided.Responsibilities for the QA/QC Manager
Requirements for the QA/QC Manager
- Assist the Site Construction Manager by overseeing the QA/QC program and ensure that all subcontractors on the job are meeting project & industry quality specifications
- Help develop and administer site specific qa/qc procedures and managing the quality work performed by contractors on site
- Interface with client representatives, A/E representatives, & other contractors on a daily basis
- Other responsibilities include coordinating, administrating, and/or performing inspection activities, document control, and writing reports
- Responsible for ensuring that the project is constructed, tested, inspected, and documented in accordance with the project specifications
- Delegate a portion of these activities to other site personnel but maintain the responsibility for ensuring that they are performed correctly
- 15+ years of combined experience as a Site QA/QC Manager & Inspector on large refinery or process plant construction projects
- You must have a current CWI certification
- You need a broad background inspecting the construction on mechanical, electrical, civil & structural areas on heavy industrial plant EPC projects
- Experience building System Turn-Over Packages and performing system walk downs for completion
- Mob, demob, per diem, trip home every 3 weeks
- PTO Program
- Health Insurance available, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.