Contract position: Electro-Mechanical Technicians needed in Webster, NY to provide support for a fast-paced design team in development, test, prototype printers, and testbeds. We are looking for a team player who can maintain, repair and run large continuous feed ink jet printers. This is a contract opportunity expected to last 5 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Support a fast-paced design team in development, test, and troubleshooting of printers and multi-functional office products.
- Troubleshooting prototype printers, testbeds, and conduct testing as necessary
- Work in UNIX and Windows-based programs.
- Use measurement tools.
- Preferred AA in Electronics or similar discipline.
- Experience in basic E/M repairs, product development and bench test equipment.
- Good PC skills (Word/Excel)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.