Permanent position: A growing alarm & sprinkler company is looking for a Regional Safety & Risk Manager to join its team. This person will improve the Company's Health & Safety Program and Policies while also addressing Risk Management initiatives. Certified Safety Professionals and OSHA 500/501 trainers are highly desirable. Responsibilities for the Safety Manager
Requirements for the Safety Manager
- Plan, lead, and direct all Health and Safety Policies as well as Risk Management initiatives
- Develop policies, programs, processes, procedures, standards, tools, and training to facilitate standardization and consistency
- Determine safety management risks and implement programs/processes that drive constant improvement
- Conduct job site audits, review contracts, address insurance requirements, & manage fleets
- Bachelor's Degree in EH&S / Safety or related degree
- 3-5 years successful work experience as a safety professional
- Working knowledge of federal and state safety regulations, including OSHA standards
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in the Microsoft package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K, ESOP.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.