Permanent position: Engineering firm located in Huntington Beach, California has an immediate position open for a Quality Assurance Engineer. Aerospace background is highly desired. Understanding and knowledge of electronics, control systems and electrical discharge Machining (EDM) is a plus. Background in the aerospace industry is a big plus. This will be a direct hire position. Apply today!Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Engineer
- Overlooks quality assurance through the complete manufacturing process.
- Oversees received inspection through order fulfillment.
- Involved with product testing and improvement of production and process.
- Conducts critical review of assembly and acceptance test procedures.
- 1-3 years experience in manufacturing of motion devices and electronic control systems.
- Background in an aerospace and manufacturing environment.
- Degree in Engineering; manufacturing preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.