Contract position: Leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for a Product Development Engineer in Round Lake IL. This position is expected to participate in CAPA related activities in support of the manufacturing site, as well as sustaining product initiatives for the Renal Disposables Quality Engineering organization. This is a contract opportunity expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to perm. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Routine activities will include failure mode evaluation for fielded product and assessment of necessity for escalation
- Detailed data review and monitoring of product performance trends
- Participation in projects and CAPA investigations that will require the application of engineering competencies
- Select sound techniques to solve problems and make design recommendations under direction of supervisor.
- Assess results for application, validity and conformance to specifications
- Recommend material and process specifications
- BS Engineering (Mechanical Engineering preferred but will also consider biomedical, chemical or bioengineering)
- 1 - 3 years experience within medical device, design, product quality and remediation
- Experience with CAPA
- Experience with GXP
- Excel (Pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.), Minitab, Word, Outlook
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.