Permanent position: Our client in Monrovia is looking to hire a Quality Engineer/Test Supervisor who will be responsible for verifying that Resistance Welding and other equipment design and assembled meets the requirements defined in our drawings, procedures and checklists following the ISO 9001 quality management system. Supervision of the technicians completing the calibration and final test of this equipment is a key responsibility, as well as a key source of data for determining the compliance and reliability of that equipment.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Collecting and analyzing data on non-conforming products, determining root cause of non-conformances, and working with employees in the manufacturing, engineering and purchasing groups to resolve the root causes identified.
- Working with the engineering group to maintain and improve the calibration and final inspection procedures andchecklists for our products.
- Determining the test timing required to meet product shipment commitments and working with planning to assure that equipment is assembled and delivered to the test group to allow sufficient test times prior to an on-time shipment.
- Supervising the technicians doing the calibration and final test.
- Working with the R&D and engineering groups to implement more automated testing and calibration
- 10 years of experience as a Quality Engineer in the Electro-mechanical equipment manufacturing industry.
- 4 year Technical Degree is required.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Strong knowledge of electronics and PCs is required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.