Contract position: Biomedical Engineer needed for amazing opportunity in the Lexington, MA area. The Biomedical Engineer is responsible for performing large scale purification operations/development, including the capture and purification of non-GMP batches to support development timelines. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Biomedical Engineer
Requirements for the Biomedical Engineer
- They will seamlessly collaborate within the framework of cross-functional process development teams including engineers and manufacturing teams.
- They will be possess excellent problem solving abilities,
- Hold strong coaching and supervisory skills, and communicate well within our multi-disciplinary environment including manufacturing, quality, and manufacturing technical support teams.
- B.S. or M.S. with 0-3 years of experience in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, chemical engineering or related field.
- Work experience must be in a Process Development or Manufacturing setting.
- Hands on purification experience, UF/DF, Chromatography, Column Packing is preferred.
- Experience with bulk clarification via depth filtration preferred
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Must possess dedication, be professional, strong teamwork skills, and communication
- Industry leading contractor benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.