Contract position: A Continuous Execution Buyer is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Ottumwa, IA area. This position will participate on operational support teams dealing with supplied component issues and permanent corrective action. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift.Responsibilities for the Buyer
Requirements for the Buyer
- Executes supply management Order Fulfillment Process (OFP) responsibilities with relation to baling and mowing product lines.
- Participates on operational support teams dealing with supplied component issues and permanent corrective action.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with assigned suppliers to monitor and improve supplier performance; measures the performance of the supplier and defines corrective actions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Management, Engineering/Technology, Supply Management, or Accounting.
- Has a good understanding of the Order Fulfillment Process and can independently use the knowledge.
- Experience in SAP, PLPDP (part level product delivery processes), cProjects, and Microsoft Office Suite.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.