Contract position: A Scheduler is needed for a world class utility company in the Benton Harbor, MI area. Responsible for planning and scheduling various project workloads. No per diem available. No travel required.Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Gathers and analyzes information to prepare status reports. Ensures that assignment and scheduling of work follows company policy.
- Evaluates current procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects. Familiar with a variety of distribution line field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A bachelor's degree and 3+ or more years of experience in the field preferred. High school diploma or equivalent with 8+ years of scheduling experience required.
- Experience in work management and other complex database systems, Windows operating system, Microsoft Office, and project scheduling software (e.g. Primavera Project Planner, Microsoft Project, Smart Sheet) required.
- Proficiency in scheduling techniques for construction projects and/or work management applications required. Working knowledge of commonly used project controls metrics in scheduling and cost required.
- Distribution/Transmission Line experience preferred. Advance Excel and Business Objects experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.