Contract position: We are searching for a Program Coordinator (Procurement/Supply Chain) in Jackson, MI to work at a leading aerospace manufacturer. This is a contract position expected to last 5 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Coordinator
Requirements for the Coordinator
- Manage work orders to ensure manufacturing has necessary work at all times, communicates on overtime requirements.
- Expedite orders for customers where possible; expedites shortages with buyers; communicates updates to customer service.
- Ensure work orders for their areas of responsibility are current, not past due, not in pick status for long periods of time.
- Support potential miss to ensure on time completion of critical orders be proactive.
- Coordinate material requirements with production schedules, customer requirements and provide feedback to scheduling and management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year of experience in Supply Chain or Procurement
- Proficient in development and tracking of internal metrics.
- General Knowledge of ERP and procurement processes is preferred.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within ITAR,. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S, Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.