Permanent position: Project Engineer for Structural Engineering firm needed in Houston Texas. This person will work as an Engineer and as an assistant Project Manager on the design of multiple commercial facilities including education campuses, government buildings and office buildings. EIT or PE preferred so that this person can move into more of a PM role quickly! Great upward mobility potential! Apply now!Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer
Requirements for the Structural Engineer
- Works with regular or occasional input from PM
- Coordinate detailing with Drafters/Designers
- Back-check design mark ups given to Drafters/Designers
- Assist PMs with Construction Administration review
- Answers questions from less experienced engineers and drafters
- Check shop drawings and answer RFI's
- Bachelor's Degree Civil/Structural Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience with commercial projects
- Registered Engineer in Training in state of TX (Preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of software and structural systems such as RISA, RAM, ETABS, Enercalc, ADAPT, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.