Permanent position: Packaging Design Engineer needed a company that designs and manufactures capital equipment for the packaging industry. You will be working on projects complex in scope while analyzing and evaluating various factors related to the assigned project.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- The design and development of new packaging machines.
- Analyze current designs for improvements and cost reduction.
- Lead design review meetings and coordinate the manufacturing release review meeting.
- Develop and write operations and service manuals.
- 8+ years experience including food industry specific experience preferred and proven record of creating novel solutions to problems.
- Solidworks proficiency a plus (other 3D software will be considered)
- Company sponsored benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.