Permanent position: Mechanical Engineer (HVAC/Plumbing) needed for a direct hire position at an established and fast-growing architectural and engineering firm in Montgomery, AL. 5+ years experience in engineering & design of mechanical HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection building systems. BIM (Revit) Design experience is highly preferred. P.E. License or EIT Certification HIGHLY preferred. Salary range is $80-$115k/yr depending on experience, with relocation assistance available for well qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Engineering and design of mechanical HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection building systems.
- Engineering load calculations, equipment sizing and selection for HVAC, hydronics systems.
- Layout HVAC systems using AutoCad and/or Revit.
- Communicate directly with owners, architects, contractors, power companies, other design professionals and building officials.
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by managers.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 years experience in mechanical building systems design.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Prior experience using Revit (preferred).
- Strongly prefer EIT Certification or PE License.
- Experience with TRACE 700 load calculation software (highly preferred).
- Company Sponsored Benefits.
- Relocation assistance is available for well-qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.