Our client in New Jersey is looking for a Field Services Manager for their Maintenance and Service group. Our client owns and maintains a distributed fleet of residential solar systems across 20+ states and several U.S. territories. The Field Service Manager's primary responsibility is to support the O&M activities to maintain the performance of the solar systems, track conformance to contractual obligations, provide excellent customer service to our Customers and ensure a smooth workflow and optimally performing solar systems. This is a work from home office opportunity.Responsibilities for the Field Service Manager
Requirements for the Field Service Manager
- Manage team of solar electricians and repair crews to complete all system warranty repairs and service requests within service levels and cost
- Providing first and second level troubleshooting for all solar system service requests
- Coordinate materials, inventory, fleet vehicles, technicians, and maintenance requirements to achieve service level targets for system repairs
- Serve as the Responsible Managing Employee in New Jersey.
- Physical project completion including pulling necessary permits
- Coordinating field activities to service the systems, either by internal resources or partner technicians
- NJ Electrical Contractor license is required.
- Ability and willingness to obtain master electrician license in in other states and maintain qualifying agent status in multiple states
- A Bachelor's Degree in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience; a High School Diploma (or GED) is a minimum requirement
- Qualified to be certified as the Responsible Managing Employee for Client in the State of New Jersey
- Strong home construction or residential electrical knowledge
- PC skills; Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, & Outlook
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.