Permanent position: Leading Chemical Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Engineering Manager. This position is located near Canton, Ohio. The Engineering Manager must have a BS in Chemical Engineering and 10+ years of engineering leadership experience in a chemical and/or petro-chemical manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a chemical lab as well as leading CAPEX Projects with automated equipment. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $135K to $170K, plus an opportunity for a performance bonus (10%). Relocation package is provided. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Leads and directs the Engineering Support activities associated with processes, production optimization, design, equipment, project work, etc.
- Act as the lead in the development and execution of the site's (CAPEX) program - Obtain executive approval of on-going and new capital projects
- Ensure the engineering staff supports and upholds all EHS procedures and work processes to ensure that they are in compliance with all appropriate state and federal regulations
- Must obtain a Bachelors of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in an engineering leadership role while working with chemical processes i.e. oil and gas, petroleum, and/or pharmaceuticals
- Knowledge of synthetic organic chemical laboratory techniques, analytical laboratory techniques, pilot plant equipment and operations, and plant scale equipment
- Strong background initiating and overseeing CAPEX Projects with an emphasis on automation equipment, process, instrumentation/electrical, and design
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $135K to $170K, plus opportunity for a performance bonus (10%)
- Medical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
- Relocation package available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.