Permanent position: Structural Engineer needed at an established and fast-growing architectural & engineering firm in Montgomery, AL. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years design & engineering experience in steel, concrete and cold-formed steel structural systems a BSCE or MSCE from an ABET Accredited University, and EIT Certification or active PE/SE License (highly preferred). Salary range for this position is $80k/yr. - $115k/yr. based on experience. Relocation assistance is available for well-qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer
Requirements for the Structural Engineer
- Organize and manage structural design efforts for multiple simultaneous projects.
- Design and layout structural engineering drawings for assigned projects/work assignments including the preparation of plans, schedules and details.
- Design structural systems of structural steel, wood and cold-formed steel framing for primarily Institutional, Medical, and other public building facilities.
- BSCE or MSCE degree from an ABET accredited university.
- 5 to 15 years minimum experience in design of steel, concrete, and cold-formed metal structural systems.
- Experience using Bentley RAM (preferred) or STAAD structural analysis/design software is highly preferred.
- Proficiency using AutoCAD.
- Prior exposure to BIM software (REVIT) is highly preferred.
- Experience in high seismic and wind areas considered a plus.
- Company Sponsored Benefits.
- Relocation assistance is available for well-qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.