Permanent position: Immediate Opportunity for a Process/Quality Engineer with electronics manufacturing experience with an Automotive Supplier near Paris, IL. The Process Engineer will be responsible for capability assessments, process developments, process reduction, and root cause analysis. The Process Engineer will also be responsible for FMEa and control plan development with product and process launch teams. Bachelors Degree is required along with 2+ years of experience; all experience levels are encouraged to apply. Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt certification is preferred. Full relocation package available for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Support customer specific process activities.
- Apply statistical techniques in analysis of process and performance to improve productivity, reduce scrap, and minimize rework.
- Assist launch teams in development of processes for new equipment and equipment relocation.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of experience within an Electronics Manufacturing environment
- Full benefits package
- Relocation package available for qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.