Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Controls Engineer in the Saint Louis area working for a System Integrator specializing in material handling systems. Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Electrical Control System design, creating wiring schematics / wiring diagrams, PLC programming, HMI programming, WCS PC programming, and startup support for a variety of styles of conveyor based material handling and palletizing systems.
- Included is direct interfacing with the end customer and providing training when the system is installed. (about 25% travel on average)
- Electrical schematic design, PLC programming, familiarity with Allen Bradley PLC hardware/software is required
- AS or BSEE, preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Material handling or machine control background, ideally
- 25% travel on average.
- 100% company paid benefits, (no payroll deduction), PTO, 410k etc..
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.