Contract position: Pharmaceutical Investigative Writer / CAPA needed for 3+ month contract opportunity near Miami, FL. Per diem available as needed. Ideal candidate will have 5+ years in pharmaceutical manufacturing, including solid dosage manufacturing. Bachelor Science or Engineering background. Must have excellent technical writing skills. Responsibilities for the Analyst
Requirements for the Analyst
- Perform Manufacturing Investigations, CAPA, SOP revisions, Job Aids and training
- Review assigned deviations and initiate investigational actions per SOP requirements
- Work with Maintenance, Engineering and Operations to identify root cause(s) and CAPA actions, as appropriate
- BS degree required - Chemistry, Engineering or similar technical or scientific area
- 3 + years' experience in investigation writing / CAPA in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Specific experience working in Pharmaceutical Solid Dosage Manufacturing is required!
- Ability to conduct interviews, highly motivated and excellent writing skills
- TrackWise experience preferred
- Contractor will be required to bring his/her own laptop with Windows 7 or higher with Excel and Word.
- Projected 3+ month assignment, with likely extension
- Per Diem
- Contractor Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.