Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Quality Engineer with Return Material Analysis (RMA) for Electronics Manufacturing with an Automotive supplier near Paris, IL. The Quality Engineer will be responsible for running all aspects of RMA for customers from initial analysis to completed report approval. The Quality Engineer will also be responsible for root cause analysis while working across multiple manufacturing teams. Bachelors Degree is required along with 2+ years in an Electronics Manufacturing Environment. Relocation package is available for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Lead all aspects of Return Material Analysis (RMA) for customers.
- Work across manufacturing teams in order to perform root cause analysis on returned electronics.
- Develop technical reports on analysis for customers.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years of experience within quality for electronics manufacturing
- Full benefit package
- Relocation package available for qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.