Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Quality Engineer with Return Material Analysis (RMA) for Electronics Manufacturing with an Automotive supplier near Paris, IL. Relocation package is available for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Responsible for running all aspects of RMA for customers from initial analysis to completed report approval. (Lead all aspects of Return Material Analysis (RMA) for customers.)
- Perform root cause analysis on returned electronics across manufacturing teams .
- Develop technical reports on analysis for customers.
- Bachelors Degree is required along with;
- 2+ years in an Electronics Manufacturing Environment.
- Full benefit package, PTO, 401k etc...
- Relocation package available for qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.