Permanent position: Consumer paper-based packaging leader is looking to hire a permanent Journeyman Electrician. This opportunity will be located in the Kalamazoo, MI area The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years Heavy Industrial Maintenance experience. This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $33-35hr depending on experience. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Responsibilities for the Electrician
Requirements for the Electrician
- Install, repair and adjust complex industrial machinery.
- Provide PLC support for process equipment with the ability to monitor, modify and/or program logic as needed for maximum efficiency of equipment
- Extensive electrical troubleshooting experience
- Must be Journeyman Electrician and provide journeyman card
- Demonstrate and provide working knowledge of PLC's , drives, instrumentation, controls, NFPA 70E regulations
- Ability to read electrical blueprints, and related technical manuals
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.