Permanent position: Direct hire opportunity for a Molding Engineer with some experience in a automated manufacturing environment. This will be for an Automotive Electronics Manufacturer, working with Injection Molding lines near the Paris, IL area. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Responsible for integrating, troubleshooting and setting up processes for final assembly machinery for Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs).
- Develops process and equipment documentation and trains personnel on new processes, materials, and equipment.
- Analyzing & improving quality, capacity, and capability for PCBA and Injection Molding processes.
- Integrate and troubleshoot automated assembly equipment.; Perform root cause analysis, process capability studies, and implement process controls.
- 3+ years of experience; ideally, experience working in an Electronics Manufacturing setting and with automated assembly equipment.
- Bachelors Degree, preferred. However, extensive experience with injection molding will be highly considered.
- Plastic Injection Molding experience is required and previous experience with electronics manufacturing is highly preferred; experience working in an Electronics Manufacturing setting and with automated assembly equipment.
- Excellent Benefits, PTO, 401k benefits provided; Generous relocation package available!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.