Contract position: We are searching for a Buyer in Chelsea, MA to work at a leading manufacturing company on a contract basis. Responsibilities for the Buyer
Requirements for the Buyer
- Help mitigate production shortages, manage inventory levels, and ultimately play a pivotal role in our strive to meet OTD dates.
- Owns metrics pertaining to receipt of raw materials such as: on time to stock, requisition to PO conversion rate, adhering to the AVL, quality requirements and inventory goals.
- Quote components on in coming quote kits through approved suppliers
- Prepare quote kits for submittal of the RFQ to the customer by customer service
- Quote and buy office/miscellaneous items
- Control inventory impact by analyzing MOQ vs consumption
- 3+ years of experience as a Buyer
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but will consider qualified individuals with related work experience
- ITAR compliance
- SAP experience is preferred
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.