Contract position: IMMEDIATE NEED!!.....Client involved in heavy industrial construction projects is looking for an Assistant Construction Project Manager to support projects in the Houston, TX area. You need 3-7 years of engineering and/or construction project experience related to some sort of heavy industrial EPC projects. Any experience related to substation or T&D construction would be strongly preferred.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Assist the PM with estimating, procuring, managing & negotiating equipment and labor contracts for heavy industrial construction projects.
- Assist the Project Managers and Superintendents in managing field operations for heavy industrial construction projects.
- Help expedite PO's, T&M tracking, cost tracking, forecasting, scoping, etc.
- Involved in cost, schedule and procurement activities
- Develop and maintain effective vendor and client relationships
- Work in the office 90% and the field 10% of the time
- 3-7+ years of engineering and/or construction experience on heavy industrial EPC projects.
- You either need experience as an Engineer, Assistant Project Manager or Jr. Project Manager supporting electric utility transmission line or substation EPC projects
- BS degree in Engineering or Construction Management needed
- Ability to bid and manage equipment and labor contracts
- Paid Time Off program
- Health Insurance available, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.