Permanent position: Growing chemical company in the greater New York City area is seeking a Process Design & Development Engineer to design and develop capital projects. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering as well as significant process engineering experience and a project development background. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.Responsibilities for the Process Design Engineer
Requirements for the Process Design Engineer
- Apply process design knowledge and experience to design and develop capital projects.
- Interface and collaborate with site management and operations personnel as well as third parties for costs.
- Lead Integrated Project Teams
- Manage the project planning and development process
- Use process design expertise to perform design calculations, verify vendor calculation, perform proof of concept check, interface with engineering specialists and cost estimators
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering
- At least 5 years' process engineering experience required
- Past experience utilizing industry design, engineering and process safety standards (ASME, API)
- Ability to interact successfully with various levels of the organization
- Excellent full benefits and 10% target bonus
- Will consider relocation for the right candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.