Contract position: We are looking for a Customer Order Engineer in Omaha, NE to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year. Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Maintain current knowledge/expertise of product engineering technologies, competitor capabilities, practices, market conditions, and channels.
- Provide engineering functions in support of product marketing, manufacturing, and sales in line with company and product line objectives.
- Serve as primary division contact for customers as technical liaison in all aspects of product application, performance, and compliance to specifications and solutions to complex customer problems.
- Review and analyze product configurations and components, design circuits, perform engineering calculations, and provide input to other departments including drafting, purchasing, and manufacturing personnel.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology, preferably Electrical, from an accredited institution
- 3+ years of Electrical Engineering experience
- Experience with PLC or relay programming
- Experience designing Medium Voltage Switchgear is prefered
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.