Contract position: We have an immediate need for a Mechanical Engineer. This position will primarily be responsible for researching, planning, and designing mechanical and electromechanical products and systems, and directing and coordinating activities involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation, and repair of mechanical or electromechanical products and systems. Candidates need to have a minimum of 3 years of industrial manufacturing construction experience. Please apply today if you are local or within a commutable distance to Metro Atlanta! Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Researches and analyzes data such as customer design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Coordinates operation, maintenance, and repair activities to obtain optimum utilization of machines and equipment.
- Helps with designing and analyzing products and systems to interface machines, hardware, and software.
- Ensures project materials and workmanship meet the project Quality Standards.
- Must be able to undertake in relevant research about the project to help estimate a proper budget, timescale, and other specifications with managers and clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of industrial manufacturing construction or manufacturing estimating experience.
- Knowledge of construction practices and procedures for manufacturing plant construction.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite; knowledge of MS Project and Sharepoint.
- Possibility of converting into a direct hire opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.