Contract position: We are searching for a Manufacturing Engineer in Grand Rapids, MI to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Assignments will be made based on specific products with an emphasis on the electrical side such as motor controllers, motors, and related components
- General expectations will include technical support services and work instructions to assure production of quality products with minimal variation, at the optimal cost
- Identify, analyze, and implement effective solutions for safety, product performance, quality, and productivity concerns.
- All operation support personnel are expected to drive continuous improvement as it relates to our products and Assembly/Test functions.
- Provide technical leadership in troubleshooting product and process problems (specifically related to electrical components and circuit boards)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of diversified manufacturing engineering experience with emphasis on assembly, fabrication, machining, processing, and methods analysis
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Circuit analysis skills (ability to read wiring schematics, identify critical elements and troubleshoot) is a plus
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.