Permanent position: Local Manufacturing company seeks a Quality Engineering Tech. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with leadership skills and experience as a quality tech/quality inspection and exposure to SPC, six sigma, DFMEA, Corrective Action ect. to take the next step in their career. Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Measure product for First Article, Gage R & R, and Capability Studies as required using CMM, Romer Arm, Microvu and standard hand gages.
- Coordinate, develop and submit customer PPAP information: DFMEA, PFMEA, Control Plans, MSA studies, Capability analysis using Minitab etc.
- Work with customers, suppliers, and internal stakeholders to resolve quality issues.
- Develop and submit corrective actions to customers and other external stakeholders.
- AS in Technical field, with 3+ years of inspection and testing.
- 3+ years of experience in quality leadership in an manufacturing environment.
- Strong ability to read and interpret drawing and understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Experience in project management which may include planning, supervising, monitoring, and accomplishing the goals of specific project requirements.
- Understanding and demonstrated use of quality tools and principles such as APQP, PPAP, FMEA, DOE, and SPC.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.