Permanent position: Our client in Monrovia, CA is looking for a Systems Project Manager who will act as a project leader for multiple projects teams following the ISO 9001 quality management system.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Project management role from purchase order to shipment. Project management includes: setting andmeeting project parameters such as cost, schedule, performance, and deliverables.
- Pre-sale activities include conceptual design, schedule, and cost estimation of semi-automated industriallaser processing workstations.
- Conceptual design with assistance from others includes: cycle time estimate, mechanical layout of workstation,tooling concept, block diagram of electronic controls, and flowchart of overall man-machine interaction andmachine functions.
- Cost estimation includes estimation of NRE, RE, assembly, testing and materials.
- Project schedule development using critical path method covering all tasks from PO to shipment includingthose for which others are responsible for performing.
- Prepare, schedule and conduct design reviews with customer, engineering and operations.
- 5 years of experience managing technical projects in factory automation, laser processing or related industry.
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Four-year degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Software or related Engineering curriculum.
- Experience with project management tools including MS Project, Visio, Excel, Word
- Generous company benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.