Permanent position: Fast growing and well established MEP firm located just north of Elgin, IL, is urgently seeking well-qualified candidates for a Mechanical (HVAC & Plumbing) Engineer position. Qualified candidates will have a BSME, 5+ years experience engineering & designing mechanical systems for residential, mixed-use, commercial, health care, and educational projects. Salary range for this position is $80-$110k/yr. depending on experience. Active P.E. License preferred. Proficiency in Autodesk Revit a major plus.Responsibilities for the HVAC Engineer
Requirements for the HVAC Engineer
- Engineering and design of mechanical (HVAC) systems for commercial buildings.
- Designing and engineering HVAC systems for commercial & residential buildings.
- Designing mechanical building systems using AutoCAD and Autodesk Revit.
- Interact and work with clients and subcontractors.
- 5 years minimum experience in mechanical building systems.
- PE license is a major plus.
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Background from a similar MEP or A/E firm preferred.
- Company sponsored benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.