Permanent position: Industrial equipment manufacturer in the St. Louis area is looking for a Mechanical Engineer with a machine design background. This person will be engineering, designing and providing project management on various capital equipment projects. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Assessing existing products and previously customized products to determine any improvements, simplifications, design changes to allow for new products to be included in a standard catalog/ product offering.
- Initiating ECOs, interpreting data, preparing presentations, developing deliverable's and timelines, making assignments for staff etc...
- Collecting and analyzing data on product performance through customer and production contact.
- Reviews product design for compliance to project goals, specifications, and company standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering discipline (i.e., Mechanical, Electrical etc...), and two years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of machine design and engineering, minimum.
- AutoCAD and 3D modeling experience. (Solidworks would be ideal but specific experience is more important than the design software.)
- Full benefits / vacation / retirement package offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.