Contract position: An EPDP Coordinator is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Grovetown, GA area. This position will document and track design and quality related issues to closure throughout the project. This documentation will include creation of Non Conformance issues in an online system. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift. OT available.Responsibilities for the Coordinator
Requirements for the Coordinator
- Create and manage Non-Conforming Corrective Actions in an online database. Schedules and facilitates meetings related to these tasks.
- Assist in the understanding and application of established quality and inventory policies and procedures; adapts process changes to unique unit requirements.
- Manage non-production part inventory and requests in SAP for builds of non-production vehicles.
- Prefer a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Experience with QA Issues Tracking and familiarity with tractor terminology.
- Warehouse inventory management and SAP experience. Knowledge of Excel including formula creation, data analysis including Pivot Tables and Macro use.
- Prefer program management experience and working knowledge of SharePoint.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.