Contract position: Immediate opening for a Assistant Program Manager in Waukegan IL. This is a 6 month contract opportunity, possible extension, possible temp to hire with a major healthcare company. Looking to hire immediately!Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- The responsibilities involve understanding of UDI regulations; database creation, analysis and oversight; conducting meetings across the enterprise, working with businesses to insure compliance plans are in place and are on track; preparation for MDR UDI
- Running entire sub-projects and reporting to management; Upstream database work and Downstream UDI printing compliance
- BS degree
- 5+ years Program management experience
- Certified program management professional (PMP) strongly desired
- Experience in Regulatory Affairs, Experience in Medical device regulatory affairs, a plus
- Strong people skills including persuasion, likeability, clear communication, empathy, humor, ability to work well under pressure, ability to work across levels and cross-culturally.
- Contractor benefits offered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.