Contract position: A Scheduler is needed for a world class utility company in the Tulsa, OK area. Independently lead the effort to develop and analyze intermediate and complex project and maintenance outage schedules using Primavera Project Planner Enterprise (P6). No per diem available. No travel required.Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Plan, schedule, integrate, baseline, update, maintain, and analyze project/outage schedules with minimal supervision or oversight.
- When applicable, maintain security, reporting, maintenance, and daily operation of Primavera Project Planner Enterprise Software, scheduling QA/QC software, and the company earned value metrics/reporting system or KPIs for assigned projects.
- Developing and implementing project/outage schedule status reports for the project/outage management team. The candidate must be able to interface with site outage/project execution teams, Architects/Engineers, suppliers, contractors, and management.
- Bachelor Degree or Associate's preferred in a related technical field such as Engineering, Construction Management. High School or GED and 4 years experience.
- 4+ years experience as a Scheduler or equivalent project controls experience acquired through 8+ years in a project/outage related scheduling function with demonstrated scheduling proficiency using P6.
- Have computer background including: knowledge of Oracle Database Systems, Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, OneNote, Primavera P6 Web, Team Member, or equivalent work management data systems. Experience with schedule QA/QC and financial reporting software (EcoSys) are a plus.
- Primavera/P6 certification required. Working towards PMP is desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.