Permanent position: An RF Test Technician is needed for an immediate opportunity in the Melville, NY area. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience with vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, high powered amplifiers, and power meters. Must have experience testing and troubleshooting to component level. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the RF Technician
Requirements for the RF Technician
- Performing production testing of RF and Microwave components, sub-assays and modules such as PIN diodes, high power RF switches, limiters and fixtures
- Tuning high-frequency RF circuits using small hand tools and equipment under a microscope
- Testing using Vector Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Pulse Generators, AC/DC Power Supplies, Power Meters and Amplifiers
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, schematics, parts lists, travelers, rework instructions and process procedures to determine sequence of operations and proper test techniques
- Testing, troubleshooting and reworking specification of DC circuits, mainly PIN diode drivers, decoders/encoders and regulator circuits
- Must have or be able to obtain a Personnel Security Clearance ('PCL') from the U.S. Government, which are only issued to U.S. Citizens
- 3+ years experience with vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, high powered amplifiers, and power meters
- Experience testing and troubleshooting to component level
- Ability to tune high-frequency RF circuits using small hand tools and equipment under a microscope
- Competitive salaries and excellent benefits package, including profit sharing!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.