Permanent position: An RF Engineer is needed for an immediate position in the Melville, NY area. The ideal candidate will have their BSEE and 3+ years experience in the RF/Microwave field solving moderately complex engineering problems in one or more phases of development. Must be able to perform circuit design, analysis, plan layouts and schematics. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the RF Engineer
Requirements for the RF Engineer
- Performing analysis, research, design, development, fabrication and testing of devices or systems for applications from 1 mhz to 6 ghz
- Performing original circuit design, analysis, plan layouts and schematics
- Solving moderately complex engineering problems in one or more phases of development
- Must have or be able to obtain a Personnel Security Clearance ('PCL') from the U.S. Government, which are only issued to U.S. Citizens
- 3+ years related experience as an RF Engineer
- Ability to perform original circuit design, analysis, plan layouts and schematics
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor
- Competitive salaries and excellent benefits package, including profit sharing!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.