Contract position: Seeking a skilled Technician to support Second Shift Manufacturing Operations for either the High Voltage Capacitor or Battery Manufacturing lines. This individual would be responsible for performing functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies, and final assembliesResponsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Identify and modify the manufacturing process, material or equipment problems to minimize down time.
- Modify existing and develop new tooling and fixtures.
- Revise existing documents, processes, and/or methods to correct or improve processes/product.
- Electrical system and component troubleshooting for fixtures and test systems.
- AA Degree or equivalent work experience in related discipline and 1 year of related experience.
- Comfortable reading electrical schematics and probing with Multi-meters.
- Robotics experience
- Medical Device industry experience helpful but not required.
- Not required, but preferred:- Laser: welding, marking and cutting- PLC Experience- Adept Robots/Adept Vision - Cognex Vision- Basic NI Labview - DAQ Systems
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.