Contract position: Our client in the Los Angeles area is looking for a Project Manager who will help with the contraction management of Health remote clinic buildouts.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Work with our planning design and construction team as well as IT Facilities, Network and Desktop teams on internet provider circuits, cabling requirements, drop counts, wireless access point internet locations, desktop and printer locations. Upon compiling the information, this person will create designs and send out to bid to our vendors.
- Travel to multiple existing and future health clinics around the LA/Orange/Ventura county area at least 50% of the time
- Proficient with construction drawings
- Interface with construction management and IT technical teams
- Documentation using Microsoft Office, mainly Outlook, Visio, Word, and Excel
- Experience in Construction, HVAC and Electrical to work on IT Infrastructure room buildout
- Data Cabling - Copper and Fiber
- Construction Management experience
- Project Management- PMP would be a plus
- BICSI member- RCDD a big plus
- Contractor Benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.