Permanent position: Engineering Consulting/Service Firm is looking for a Director of Engineering Services near Albany, NY with 15+ years of civil/municipal engineering experience. Candidates must have at least 5 years in a staff management role, a PE license and a Bachelor's degree in a related field. Responsibilities for the Director of Civil Engineering
Requirements for the Director of Civil Engineering
- Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary staff working with Land Development and Municipal clients.
- Hands on project management of resources, clients and projects.
- Responsible for business development, marketing and meeting financial goals of the group.
- Technical ability, assigning work and quality control of work.
- 15+ years professional experience in civil/municipal engineering, with 5+ years people management
- New York PE license required
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with working with consulting firms would be ideal or any with structural/geotechnical focus experience.
- Health Insurance/Dental Insurance/Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Relocation assistance available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.