Permanent position: Engineering Consulting/Service Firm in Nashville, TN is looking for a Civil Engineer with minimum of 5-10 years in Land Development, with an emphasis on storm water management design, water and wastewater design, roadway and parking design and construction detailing. Must have BS in Civil Engineering and registration as an Engineer Intern (EIT) or Professional Engineer (PE). Responsibilities for the Civil Designer
Requirements for the Civil Designer
- Civil Engineering Design consulting including technical design and project management.
- Land Development Design for public and private sectors - inventory, detailing of site plans, water management designs and roadway designs.
- Project Management, client interaction, and proposal development
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in a professional engineering consulting environment.
- EIT or PE license in TN
- CAD design skills, Civil 3D is a plus.
- Health Insurance/Dental Insurance/Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Relocation assistance available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.