Permanent position: A world class manufacturing company in Cody, Wyoming is looking for a Maintenance and Engineering Manager with at least 10 years experience managing maintenance of a large manufacturing facility. Responsible for the plant, grounds, machinery and equipment as well as maintenance team. Experience with capital projects including cost estimation, equipment selection, and layout is strongly desired. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Reports to the Plant Manager
- Management of Maintenance including personnel, budget, and scheduling.
- Problem solving involve scheduling of preventative and predictive maintenance programs and the installation, modification and /or repair of equipment
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience in industrial maintenance
- 10+ years in Plant Engineering - machinery, equipment, automation, PLC, safety regulations, and preventative maintenance in a 24 hour production environment.
- 5+ years supervisory experience with proven leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with a plant maintenance system or CMM like Data Stream is preferred.
- Medical, Dental
- Relocation assistance is available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.