Permanent position: Cleveland, OH- Maintenance Supervisor. Strong cultured steel client needs two Maintenance Supervisors to work on 3rd shift in the rolling mill. Schedule is 6 pm- 6 am on a 5-2-2-5 work schedule(Work 5 days, off 2, then work 2 and off 5 straight) You will be in charge of around 10 maintenance employees. Client is looking to pay $70 K- $90 K base +OT and bonus.Client really honors a work/life balance. Likes to only work employees 40-50 hrs per week. Full relocation assistance is offered for qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- This position is responsible for the supervision of approximately 10 hourly maintenance employees
- Lead maintenance employees to ensure that production needs are met
- Ensure employees are trained and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain equipment and facility according to regulatory code. Coordinate repairs and projects with productionand maintenance employees.
- Plan projects. Purchase appropriate supplies to meet production requirements. Maintain, locate and expedite replacement parts and critical spares.
- Will work and help out on the floor when needed
- Supervise departmental resources in order to develop and maintain a well-organized and trained service group
- Lead and/or sponsor in the implementation of Continuous Improvement related to operations and cost of material. Support and lead 5S initiatives throughout the plant
- Client really honors a work/life balance. Likes to only work employees 40-50 hrs per week.
- Navy Machinist Mate experience highly desired or 3 + years of Maintenance Supervision experience
- Prefer experience as a working supervisor or lead Maintenance tech who has lead a team
- At least a high school diploma or GED
- Must have experience working in a heavy work industrial/dirty work environment or Military experience
- Must be willing to work 3rd shift.
- Prefer experience from a steel mill or metals industry or Navy Nuclear experience
- Must be open to work 6 pm- 6 am on the 5-2-2-5 work schedule
- Full benefits, full relocation assistance for qualified candidates, OT and a bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.