Permanent position: International maker of automotive seating components seeks a TEST ENGINEER (ELECTRONICS) for its manufacturing operations located in GREENVILLE, SC. The TEST ENGINEER is responsible for testing, development, and debug of seat comfort related components and assemblies. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Responsible for interface to electronics suppliers and customers to define requirements.
- Directs / supports development of required test equipment
- Responsible for design optimization and finalization using test results.
- BS Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 3 years experience in automotive electronics testing
- Demonstrated experience with bench testing techniques and equipment, such as power supplies, oscilloscopes, simulators and data loggers.
- Basic understanding of CAN/LIN networking
- The company provides a comprehensive benefits package to include relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.