Contract position: Seeking a skilled Technician to support Third Shift Manufacturing Operations. This individual would be responsible for performing functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies, and final assembliesResponsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Identify and modify the manufacturing process, material or equipment problems to minimize down time.
- Modify existing and develop new tooling and fixtures.
- Installs and validates equipment and processes in the production area to improve yield and/or reduce cycle time following the established validation procedure.
- Performs equipment setup and corrective, preventive and calibration maintenance as necessary
- AA Degree or equivalent work experience in related discipline and 1 year of related experience.
- Proven record of working closely and successfully with manufacturing engineers, Strong mechanical aptitude
- Robotics experience
- Medical Device industry experience helpful but not required.
- Experience/Skills NOT required, but helpful:- Manufacturing background- Medical Device regulation experience- PLC Experience, Labview, GE- Adept/Epson Robotics Experience- Laser: welding, marking and cutting- Electrical Equipment knowledge- Helium Leak Check experience
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.