Permanent position: Process Design and Development Engineer needed at the global corporate headquarters of a leading manufacturing organization located near Akron, OH. Must have 5+ years experience with process design and development of industrial grinding applications. This is a position with excellent exposure and grown opportunity. Top notch relocation package and employee benefits! This is a position with excellent exposure and grown opportunity. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Provide technical leadership/direction to plan, develop and implement manufacturing concepts and processes
- Provide technical expertise at a corporate level to support new plant/product/process start-ups around the world and continuous improvement activities at existing manufacturing facilities.
- Support the development and implementations of Grinding processes and equipment rebuilds/upgrades/runoff, installations, debug, startups, troubleshooting, as well as defining specifications for new equipment.
- Knowledge of grinding cycle design and optimization, technical support/problem-solving through process development, process modeling, and data analysis skills including process capability study analysis.
- Technically lead and support capital investment efforts required
- BSME required; advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years with advanced technical manufacturing process experience with expertise in finishing processes such as grinding.
- Centerless grinding experience is preferred.
- Expertise in finishing processes such as grinding, hard turning and superfinishing
- Knowledge of tooling design and consumables used in the different manufacturing processes
- 25-30% domestic and international travel
- Annual bonus with excellent payout track record
- 401k match + additional annual employer retirement contribution
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Education reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.