Contract position: We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in Aurora, CO to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last 6 months. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Maintain and update process documentation
- Establish part processing to ensure the highest quality part at the optimum production rate
- Review new part drawings and processes for proper machine application and utilization
- Continually evaluate current processes for methods improvements (safety, ergonomics)
- Review and approve initial tool drawings from division, machine suppliers, tool vendors, etc.
- Initiate and implement tool, fixture and part changes to improve product quality
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical or Electrical
- Minimum of 2 years of engineering or operations experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience within the lighting or electrical manufacturing industry preferred
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.